Southwest Airlines sunset departure

Monday, January 26, 2009

Around the World in Truck


Sandy and I went to a dinner party in Pasadena celebrating Noble Trenham’s trip around the world fifty years ago (1959-1962). They drove 80,000 miles for a total distance of 110,000 miles (including the water trips), hitting all 6 Continents. What a story they told (he went with one other person). They brought the truck for display. This is kind of like our trip in 1976 across the western United States...right guys?





Here we are at a Dodger game a few years ago...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noble is an enigma. I go to Grace and I found this site by searching around about him. he is very likeable but I am very skeptical about him. I also see he's being sued right now (Fall 2011) along with his partner/wife (are they married? They act like they are but all sigsn point otherwise) for something to do with illegally trying to take over a company. Nice guy but I am not convinced he or Diane are saved.

Mark Economou said...

Have him take you out to lunch sometime, he can explain the circumstances of which you describe! He and Diane are good people. Engaged. The company situation is easily explained. They are being falsely accused.

Find me sometime at Joint Heirs and we can talk.

Mark