Southwest Airlines sunset departure

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Metrolink Collision

At 3:35pm this afternoon, Walt Fuller (Tower Manager of Burbank Tower--my ex-boss) and I had a discussion before exchanging good-byes, and, he left for the train to go home. It is 2:00am and no one has heard from him. His wife has not heard from him. The Metrolink Train collided with a freight train and he is missing. Our prayers go out to the family and Walt. We can only hope for the best, that he is discovered this evening.

UPDATE: Please pray for the family and friends of Walt Fuller as he has passed away in the train.

42325485.dBorxKj4jDqJ.jpg

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Mark,
I am Walt's twin sister, Annette. Let's hope he got transported before they were taking names and he is out there somewhere with some terrific Nurses and Doctors taking good care of him. We keep on looking...it's almost 4am.

Anonymous said...

I am one of Walt's daughter's best friends. As of 9:00 central time, Kelly and the family still hadn't heard anything. Thank you for prayers. I know we're all hopeful and scared at the same time. Let's just keep praying...

Mark Economou said...

Thank you, Annette and Lauren. We continue to pray fervantly. We've got hundreds doing so.

Kevin said...

Yesterday, I lost a good friend. My thoughts and prayers go out to Walt's family.